High Protein Cheesecake for Two: Valentine's Edition
Feb 08, 2024
Valentine’s Day High Protein Cheesecake for Two
4 oz light cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
Graham Cracker Crust
2 graham crackers
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Combine protein powder, light cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and vanilla bean paste in a large mixing bowl. Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, whip on medium until completely combined, about 3-4 minutes.
- Prepare graham cracker crust. Melt coconut oil in the microwave until liquid, 15-20 seconds. Add graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until crushed. Add coconut oil and pulse until the mixture reaches a wet sand texture.
- Note: you can also crush the graham crackers by hand with a mortar and pestle or in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Assemble cheesecakes. In two serving glasses, cups, or ramekins, distribute the graham cracker mixture evenly, and press it into the bottom of the serving dish, Spoon the whipped cheesecake filling over the crust, and top with fresh sliced strawberries, and chopped dark chocolate.
- Enjoy immediately if you must, but we recommend chilling for at least an hour before enjoying to allow the cheesecake to firm up.